Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When is Peony season?
- As you have probably noticed, we do not have an official open date. That’s because it’s up to the flowers! Everything depends on how cold our winter was and how fast spring comes. In the past, it usually lands on a two-week span in early June.
Do you only sell Peonies?
- Yep! We may extend our selection in the future, but for now, we are sticking to what we know best.
How can I pay?
- Cash is preferred but we accept cards with a small fee.
How much does it cost?
Can I come and pick flowers for an event?
- Of course! We run on a first come first serve basis and cannot guarantee the amount you need. In the past, we have had people come pick for baby showers, bridal parties, and singular wedding bouquets. You can always shoot us a call or DM with questions or schedule a time to come pick.
Can I host an event on the farm?
- What comes first is the U-pick season. You can always contact us and we can work something out. We have hosted a few small events and hope to expand that further in the future.
Can I bring my dog?
- Unless it is a service animal, we ask that your furry friend stays at home.
What if I have a question that I cannot find the answer to?
- Head over to our Instagram or Facebook and let us know!